Friday 27 May 2011

Status Quo!!!!


Monday 23rd May 2011.

Wondering what’s happening??? Me too!!!!
Apparently as our reference checks had me and hubster paying half the rent each (who says equality isn’t alive and kicking?) well obviously on my poorly nursing salary I didn’t pass. So where does that leave us with our move??? I and I stress the word Ineed to find a guarantor that will agree to pay my side of the rent if I can’t, and needs to be earning £12,000. Feel like doing a movement similar to that in the exorcist!!!
Who to pick, my dad yes but he doesn’t want me to move so probably not lol. Hubster suggests his family but as it is just for me it seems wrong in some way to ask them. So (and how hubster coped with this I’ll never know) I asked my EX, my little ones dad and he agreed as long as it never got back to his partner. Easy, I don’t think she’s ever said a single word to me anyway lol!!!
We were told that we’d be called back if there was a problem with the guarantor. No phone call as yet but then again no phone call to say that everything is ok either. Blimey this is proving to be one of the hardest things we’ve ever tried to do, so hoping it’ll be worth it.
On our side things are however moving better, viewings are happening in our house. Trying beyond belief to keep the house from looking as if it is owned (as it truly is!!!) by tiny inhabitants of the children variety.

A gentleman and his wife came round to view this evening and proceeded to take their shoes off (good sign shows they think the house looks nice) BUT as they were taking their shoes off the lady slipped back into my beautiful, enormous, OPEN lilies’??? Yep pollen all over her coat, though why she was wearing a think woollen coat in May I’ll never know. I tried flicking it off the back of her coat aaargh not a good move me and the agent just looked at each other and then he continued to show the prospective tenants around, without uttering another word about the great BIG orange mark on her back.
Tomorrow I need to contact the boy’s schools but it just feels weird without a definite YES to our move. Feel like I’m permanently in sleep mode lol!

And you know me the longer it takes the more I continue to still look around on the property market in case (just in case) something really good comes up. Yesterday there was a house in Spilsby where hubster’s mum and sister live and this was literally 2 streets from his sister BUT short term let only but…….. £650 a month for a HUUUUGGGGEE 4 bed detached house. See you can take Kirstie and Phil off the telly or rather onto Location, Location, Location but you can’t take them out of the girl who is always looking for a bargain property lol!

This could well be a new career for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMMM thinking now! 
TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment