Monday 30 May 2011

Bank Holiday Bigger Blues!!!!

Very Very Sad, have tried venting in all the usual places but still angry and sad :(.

Ex husband has been told by DD about move to Norfolk  and they phoned my son and asked him if he'd like to live there instead :( he is thinking about it and it has broken my heart.
I'd understand if said EX lived in this area so DS can still go to his school but he lives in Cambridgeshire so still a huge move.
DS has not spent more than 3 nights with him in a single visit for years now.
He has only just started seeing DS again first visit was in May last was in December and I had to ASK him to start seeing him again.
Is it a ploy to stop the move or would DS really be happy living somewhere else.
Had to listen to EX speak to me on the phone in that voice that declares you as a bad mum for moving and that I should have informed him first!!!! Seriously!!!!
Lots of history, far too much to mention in a blog but I don't think i'm being unreasonable in thinking DS is being used as a pawn in the game "who's the better parent".

Lots of "it'll take me further to see him if you move" er seeing him at all would be nice and what about your other son or daughter that YOU haven't seen at ALL since last December ??????

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!


Although I can't stop DS from making this decision it hasn't stopped me crying practically all evening over this.

Luckily (as well as lots of cuddles) my other son has told me to just think about money, rabbits, our house

and being happy and then i'll be HAPPY. Bless him, I do feel better thanks to the fact that there is a lot of love left in this family <3 <3

Who ever thought moving would be this hard :(.

Not my usual happy blog, so please excuse my rant. Normal service should resume tomorrow.

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Honey going by the history I am not surprised ex has pulled a stunt like this!!!
    I was thinking exactly same as you as I read this, Mate u have THREE kids NOT one, so this is not about being a good parent!!!

    I think the ds is just confused and torn (due to leaving friends etc not so much wanting to actually live with dad) and I know him, I know how much he loves you and I am sure he will make the right decision and go with you all. I think he is just overwhelmed with it all and ex has added to his confusion and fears when ds is vulnerable.

    He may well feel different once he gets so see the school and house etc as at the moment he has no idea what he has to look forward to. xxxx

    ReplyDelete