Wednesday 18 May 2011

Busy Bees!!

Ok manically busy today, had to fill out the application forms for me and hubster (he was still sleeping like a baby bless him) sent them off so fingers crossed. Goodness knows what happens when my works has to give a reference, hmmmm she's on maternity leave at the moment and looking to rent in Norfolk (i'm sure they are some head scratching going on there) will I commute will I heck as like. Luckily nurses are needed no matter what area you move to :).
So back to hubster and his jobs, still going through his mid life crisis he'd prefer to stay away from what he does and knows best (now i'm scratching my head lol). Apparently he'd like the idea of working in the fenlands ??????? does he know anything about that, do I, do you??? hmmm. Then there was a job with wildlife hubster was like yes lets apply for that one now (more head scratching lol).

Then there was a job working in a car place doing something I didn't quite understand and I don't think he did either but he seems keen to give it a try lol.

We also had to inform our landlord as they'd also need to give a reference. We need to give 2 months notice which could mean us having two houses for two months so much for saving money???? Spoke to them about hopefully leaving a little early (BIG mistake) they phoned up this afternoon (we only spoke to them at lunchtime) and they have a viewing booked in at our house on Saturday morning. Flippin heck!
Where's the bleach, dusters, stain removals lol.
Luckily i'd already been down on my hands and knees for the arrival of hubsters Nan and aunt for tea tomorrow so a small part of the cleaning has been done. Daughter swept stairs, DS2 swept top stairs, DS1 swept the hallway and DS3 cleaned the bathroom and without bribery!!! Impressed, I am!!!
Just need to convince whoever views that we aren't really living in a rabbit hutch and that we have ample room here, I WILL claim my Oscar if I can achieve that lol!

So early night tonight as still the living room and hallway to do as well as said visit for tea and a doctors appointment, getting kids to school and college and............
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment