Tuesday 31 May 2011

I can see clearly now the rain has gone!!!!

Much much better day, DS woke this morning and declared how much he loved me and that it was obvious where he was going to live???? Could have fooled me, anyway back to feeling happy and ready for the move.
I got it so wrong I thought it would be Hubsters ex not mine that caused the problems lol!!

I vented loads on a thread on mumsnet last night and then went to sleep in hubsters arms with tears still streaming down my face. When i'd left the thread last night it was at 9 comments this evening it was at 235 where mums across the land were arguing at me (for moving a child of 14 what a heartless mother I must be) to the other half (I think 2/3rds) who were arguing on my behalf. Told them the outcome and that DS was still coming with me now and one mum even had a little tear down her cheek, bless.

Anway I can now concentrate on our move again. Although not so sure if our house here has now let as apparently they've now said that it would be better if the house had 2 bathrooms???? OMG!! It would, and a huge garden and side access for hubster.

Have started researching Norfolk a little more and found an activist site on FB against all those not from Norfolk and shouldn't be allowed to step over their border. Bet they don't have the same problems getting into London!!!

I picked up the funniest part of their page.


NORFOLK IS BOOOOOOOOTTTIIIIFFFUULLLL!

SPREAD YOUR NORFOLK PRIDE ACROSS THE COUNTRY... WE ARE NOT INBRED, WELL ANYONE FROM NORWICH ISN'T, AND AS NELSON ONCE SAID:

"I AM A NORFOLK MAN, AND GLORY IN BEING SO"

IT SEEMS THERE ARE TRAITORS WITHIN NORFOLK WHO ASPIRE AGAINST THE MOTHERLAND - HERES HOW TO TELL IF SOMEONE IS A TRUE NORFOLK BOORRR!
1) THEY SHOULD SAY "BOORRRR!"
2)GET THEM TO ORDER A PINT OF FOSTERS, IT SHOULD SOUND LIKE THIS "A PINGHT ARR FARSTERS PLEASSE BOR!"
3)OR FOR A LIGHTER, "HEV YEW GOTTA A LOIGHT BORR?"

THESE 3 SIMPLE PHRASES SEPARATE THE TONY MARTINS FROM THE STEVE WRIGHTS! FURTHER INFO CONTACT OUR FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER



It got me to thinking that is their accent all that differnt and then I saw this video

Very very funny!!!

and this one!!!

I SHALL write my book methinks one day lol!!!!

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment