Tuesday 9 August 2011

Speechless!!!

Today as the 4th day of the riots in London hit I have no words to say, no witty sayings, no funny cartoons, no anecdotes on country life just utter contempt for the mindless cowards that are tearing England apart!!

I pray that my mum and dad will be safe but they are old school and from the war era, my dad keeps saying we have to still live if I want to go into Uxbridge and walk my 6000 steps then I will :(. The violence has stemmed from an act that is still to be fully vocalized about with the shooting of a dad of 4 in London.

However his family have condemned the violence, but how is looting, or attacking innocent bystanders, or neighbourhood businesses voicing anything but that you are a cowardly yob who has always believed that you are entitled to anything you want and therefore WILL take anything you want. There is NO respect for police, parents, elders.

A person has videoed the attack of a young Malaysian student in the wrong place at the wrong time, he was badly beaten and then when it looks as if someone was helping him up, instead they go through his bag and take things from him. With that video footage I hope you're all brought to justice. He is currently in hospital undergoing surgery to his broken jaw.

Reports are in this violence has spread to Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham etc etc WHY????

Hubby has gone down to collect my older two children from Hillingdon to keep them safe, my older son in particular as he lives above shops and being Autistic if a situation happened he might not know what he should do and staffing levels are really low there. So they are all on the road back now as I write and as soon as they are safe with breath slightly easier.

But my parents and my wonderful friends and everyone innocently caught up in this mindless act of thuggery, i'm thinking of you and I pray that you and your families stay safe.

Hopefully this nightmare will all be over soon :(

No comments:

Post a Comment