Saturday 27 August 2011

Listen to many, speak to a few!! PART 2

I have to say that a huge part of the lack of blogging has been down to my quest to earn money!!!!

After spending two days out with hubby dropping off and collecting brochures for Betterware for 20% of the profits of the orders. One week later and 16 hours of hard work (putting brochures in bags, writing numbers and then the house drops and collecting) for 5 orders and £8 profit, nil if you put in petrol costs getting to the villages !!!!!! Never mind we gave it a good try. Hubby has had a call from Royal Mail about possible employment to the point that after the telephone call we logged on the site and it stated interview successful (well done my darling) and we have worked really hard in the meantime with our business www.littlejumpers.co.uk hint hint, small little plug there. Have got all the party filler stuff now, all the catering boxes etc and just need about another £1500 to market the company with flyers (sorry hubby you're going back out on the road lol) and another larger castle and one ball pond for the toddler market as well as hoppers etc. So maybe £3000 then we can also get a van, seen a fab one that is in a business for sale but we like our little jumpers name and we've also done an advert on a BC website as well as yell.com and thomsons. We're getting there!!!! To the fact that i've just been off the blog for half an hour as I started looking for bouncy castles to buy again. Almost as addicted to our business as I am my red berry cider lol!!! Ps any investors wanting to contribute to this venture please contact us www.littlejumpers.co.uk, another small plug lol.

I'm also officially an Avon lady now but in my quest to get rich fast, not sure this is the way. I have been given 4 streets not in my area (so again petrol costs) 25 brochures and 150 houses. That'll take a while, maybe I can ask them to pass the brochure onto their next door neighbor when they're finished??? Anyway will try and get that started when we come back from our holiday with hubby's kids next week.

Talking about when we get back I have my first three shifts coming up to as a bank nurse, two 8-2pm shifts then a dreaded night shift 8pm-8am, Don't even know if I can remember what to do its been so long.
Talking of jobs hubby received a speeding fine (for one of his prized interviews at RM) and has been invited (don't you love that word as if there's any choice) for a speeding awareness course. I'm sure i'll have lots to blog about that lol.

Boys start at their new schools as well in just over a weeks time and must must dash to the shops today to try and get them their uniform/pe kit. Otherwise they might just refuse to go.

Although as I write this,its 9am and no sign of life as yet!!!!!!

TTFN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment