Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tears on my pillow!

Not a good day :(, very weepy I realise that I might have upset a few people with my announcement that we might be moving away but its seriously the best choice for us.
We need a new start, away from an area that now causes us a lot of upset on an almost daily basis :(. That and the fact that the area has truly gone downhill now (alone wouldn't have been a factor but as an addition becomes a major one).
Been quite tearful all day, sorry to my long suffering hubster.
I feel like my emotions are being ripped to shreds, trying to please absolutely everyone with this move. Only the 8 year old has truly taken to the idea and wants to sell lemonade from his stall outside the house bless him ;).
I have yahoo (ed) a question to a forum again and hopefully will get some more ideas about where is best for the lifestyle we want (affordably).
Will try and be focused again tomorrow, need to get a shortlist of houses together to view very very soon.
Ta Ta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment