Sunday 21 June 2015

If you fall, I'll be there - Floor

So we arrived in Felixstowe in really good time so much better than the experience of driving to Somerset back in February and I didn't need to sleep for a day to get over the journey - absolute result.  Now from where we were staying we had a 5 minute walk to the beach absolutely fantastic, little man and Willis oh and big man loved their daily (thrice daily) at least trips to the sea. Now if you evert your eyes directly to the front you have the sea and all its majestic glory, to the left the promenade and to the right ......... so if you didn't look to the right too often quite picturesque and as hubby said lots of jobs in the area is always a good sign. We however if we ever choose to live here would need to work 30hr days (yes I know that's impossible I'm just saying). Little man loved sorry LOVED the Spiderman slide up, down, up, down, up, down
goodness knows what he would do in the winter time when it would all be closed down.

This is all by the by, as I'd said earlier every holiday I'd booked in January to look at areas had become null & void as travelling is an issue, especially as not all the family would be coming with us so it really ruled out Cornwall, parts of Devon & really Somerset thanks to the long windy drive to get somewhere.

So............................... my heart has laid with Norfolk still since I left, something drew me there in the first place and something is drawing me back there again. It has a great city, low crime rate (cough other than some parts of Norwich but even that wouldn't touch the surface of crime in some parts of London). We booked a viewing in Harleston however thanks to breaking down on the M25 on the way to the viewing we didn't really get very far at all. So on the Wednesday midweek of out break to Felixstowe we ventured to Harleston to see if we liked the area or not.

It really was quite charming, as I normally do when driving round look for teenagers and saw every single one we could see with a smile on their face (what do they put in the water??). So me & the hubster are planning a trip back to Harleston for a couple of nights to see what we think. Other options in Norfolk we've looked into are Diss, North Walsham (although that will turn into quite a drive but only 5 miles from the sea) Long Stratton the closest town to the village we lived in before & where the boys went to school previously & Poringland just a few miles outside of Norwich.
 North Walsham

& poringland UM ......................... no pictures of Poringland so might go off the list but it had some good schools :).



So we have had the tenancy agreement through again, gosh still can't believe its been 3 years already in one place and will probably sign for 6 months - 9 months so we'd be looking at moving once again February to May 2016 (I prefer even number moves, got this thing about odd years being unlikely no idea why just one of my weird quirks. Anyway talking about weird quirks will need to brush up on my Norfolk dialect interpretation as we all know how badly that went last time hee hee.

Now I only have a few minutes of typing left as the hubster has booked me to watch the Best Shed of 2015 yay sooooooooooooooooo excited major sign of old age creeping in when you think a Sunday evening is best spent sitting with your hubster watching various shed's but oh............. I love the programme & also George's Clarkes Amazing Spaces so............. when we do finally buy a property one of the first things on the list or indeed if already there will be a whooper of a shed. Now will it be a man's cave  a working shop shed  or................. I just love this one
....

Then I will be watching the dreaded "HUMANS" now a lot of people have a fear of  clowns, I have a fear of technology and what it can be turned into ??  Recently as I work daily on Ebay there has been a header advert for just this & the more I write the more I may well  be unable to read my own blog again aaargh. This humanoid is now in England nuff said!!!
https://youtu.be/IhVu2hxm07E
 and many many more are being made ...........................ok I won't sleep tonight.



Must think beautiful sheds and Norfolk........................
 
TTFN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment