Wednesday 18 January 2012

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about dancing in the rain."



Another rainy day :( and do I hate the rain but I love the quote learning to dance in the rain and there is nothing so splendid as stopping for a kiss with the love of your life in the rain.

I have been bored bored bored without my beautiful husband as he started working in London this week and to compensate for my heart breaking I have been an absolute cow to him

Darling hubby said that he would call me at 7pm every night, Monday a bit late as he was still eating dinner (thats fine) Tuesday and you must realise by this point i'm gagging to talk to him it was even later as he didn't realise the time. I didn't answer I know!!!!!

He has forgiven me (JUST).

We have put down a holding deposit on a property in Stokenchurch, neither of us know the area well so brand new landscape for us. But its selling points are:
Close to all the kids
Close to family.
Close to friends.
Good amenities ie 4 pubs
A Huuuuuge cycling route for hubby.
Affordable (and trust me that has been the hardest thing to find in a half decent area).
A driveable distance to the Thames.
Low crime rate.
Possibility of day trips to Oxford, hooray!!! I have high hopes for my son to one day go to Oxford that's if I can get him off the XBOX!!!

However that also means paying for tuition as we'll be homeschooling and there's no way on this earth I am placing the responsibility of his exam results on myself. He has already agreed to go to a 6th form college for his A' levels (again if I can get him off the XBOX)

Hmmm now the bad points well again for my son) no cabled broadband which also means no fibre optic broadband and i'm seriously hoping that doesn't extend to mobile phone signals as we will practically be in the heavens in Stokenchurch.

Next bad point feel shattered already at the prospect of starting again, let alone repacking up the house, oh and getting around to telling the landlord we'll be leaving hmmmm!!!


and then there appears to be my own addiction with forever moving on, it used to be in one area now the travel / move spreads east, west, south wherever the compass flies. Just call me gypsy
ok maybe not quite as pretty as her lol!

I have a huge list of things to do but so far I have packed one box of cd's well you have to start somewhere.

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment