Wednesday 22 February 2012

Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow has yet to come, We have only today. Let us begin - Mother Teresa TO BLOG - Sandra Taylor

WOW!!

Where has the time flown by????


So much has happened and without the time or internet to blog I feel the only way to fill you in would be in diary format, ok ok, you've got me its because I have the memory nowadays of an 80 year old woman (no offence to any elderly woman in fact your memory might be better than mine) so I feel its the only way I might remember what happened in the past hectic, ball busting, past 4 weeks.

Wednesday 25th January 2012

COLD< COLD< COLD

Despite doing a google search to ascertain this was the right time, surprisingly you can't seem to find past weather forecasts. But ONE fact I do know for certain we had NO heating. It just stopped, no reason, no rhyme, just was hot and then it was cold and darling hubby was away working in London at the time.


So me and the boys wrapped up warm and hoped it would go back on as quickly as it went off, it off course dear reader didn't because as you'll know my luck is something best never to bet on unless you ere on the side of bad luck befalling me. I have just taken a step back and looked at my writing hmmmm, it appears one might have read to many Jane Austen books recently.

Anyway back to my original prose (see still there lol) its very hard for me to try to remember facts, days etc when sometimes each and every week seems to be the same. Much as how our life in Norfolk was turning into a succession of long country dog walks, cuddles in front of the sofa, taking the kids to school, going to the co-op, packing lunches, making dinner, speaking to my parents on a Wednesday evening and then doing it all again the week after so if my dates aren't entirely correct I insist as the author I have the write to declare them as right as can be.


So to help me with this huge endeavor which is writing a blog that's reasonably fact true and relevant with hopefully a splattering of humour I will split it into relevant parts

Blog 1 : Monday 30th January 2012 -The Decision aka being sooooooooo cold brings with it a state of unrealistic attempt to move house in 4 days flat without a husband and still 2 boys and one demolition man to look after as well as doing normal chores.

Blog 2 : Saturday 4th February 2012 - Moving Day aka Standstill and the joys that befits those that decide to move in the middle of the evening snow chasing us at every turn and then  when caught ensures we are at a complete an utter standstill on M25 for 7 hours. Luck person holding cards you are a true misery!!!!

Blog 3 : Sunday 5th February 2012 - SNOW aka unloading entirely on own as snow has trapped all our willing helpers bar one. It was a LONG day.

Blog 4 : Sunday 12th February 2012 - Settling in (that will be a short but sweet blog as we have yet to do this lol).

Blog 5 : Wednesday 22nd February 2012 - aka TODAY and an update on events that have happened in between, kids seeing house for first time, trying to sorts out schools, colleges, internet (that took FAR too long) flats (story in itself really)  romance and lastly lent.

I shall start and hopefully finish each of these blogs by this Friday at the latest,  for now I have chores, schools to sort out, uniforms to get.


TTFN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment