Saturday 1 October 2011

Tomorrow is another day!!

Travelodge number 578 or thereabouts.

Hubby got to see his kids and it was quite a picture seeing us all walking round Sainsburys late last night getting nibbles for our stay in the travelodge lol!!

Will be checking out soon and hubby is with one of his kids dropping off for the first of 3 dropoffs to activities today hmm, he won't see so much of them then lol! Hence also why I get to go on the computer albeit for just the one hour ..................... must be quick.

Seeing my lovely sister and my 2 nephews today for the oldest's birthday 4, I seriously can't believe that I kept saying to everyone he would be 3. Where has the time gone but saying that little milk monster will be 1 soon.............................blimey!!!

So time to get dressed, walk the mile to find the car, with kids and luggage .....................

TTFN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment