Friday 7 February 2014

It may look like I’m deep in thought, but 99% of the time I’m just thinking about what food to eat later.

                                                                     It is with great regret that I am ending (well having a sabbatical) from my blog, WHY I can hear you all shout because well i'm simply boring at the moment and believe it or not this is not a depressed status but one of commonsense.

My last blog consisted of cushions yes cushions and much as I'm sure you wanted to read about them it only proves to me that in all realty I am pretty boring right now.

but ONE day I will be back, whether its because i'm finally back out from these four walls so you can imagine April onwards or .................. when I finally make the move (once again lol) to the Country and the blog can be all that it was supposed to be raising chickens, fresh eggs for breakfast, living life with fresh air (trying to avoid the days they say goodbye to the pigs that is the worse smell ever and I've worked in an operating theatre and that has some awful smells) long walks in fields with the dog (i'm also obviously planning a miraculous recovery) but maybe it is all relative I was fine in Norfolk, I was fine in Stokenchurch lots of fresh air walks with both moved back to the fast paced and stressful life of Uxbridge and before I know it ........................................i'm down on the floor So I'm off to get myself as well as I can get, I'm proud of the fact that despite my illness I get up every morning and run my business (although I'm pretty rough by the afternoon I've achieved all I can) and after a rest by the evening I get back to work on the business once again (still striving to buy a house one day).  I try and spend as much time with my kids as possible no one can feel you more with happiness than your children, despite having 4 boys and 1 girl I'm blessed that they all get on (well they do now), I have FAB friends who offer me great support and the BEST husband (despite my blogs  :P ) loves and helps me 24/7 and I really couldn't do it without him.

So farewell and thank you for reading and hopefully you'll still be around when the next installment of blogs begins............................

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment