Sunday 3 February 2013

Saints and Slimmers!!

Since I spend a LOT of time on my bum nowadays as walking or driving causes pain I tend to do as little as possible to decrease any pain, doesn't really work as I can be sat not moving and have pain in my wrists, elbows, knees or ankles its such a pain!! Well if you can't laugh about it you'll cry ;P
So I have my bone scan coming up tomorrow and I don't know if its because i'm a nurse but i'm severely freaking out about it and actually hoping for a workable diagnosis as BORED is putting it mildly. No single day is different from the other now and little man is back to clinging to me constantly which of course hurts lol. and do you think the older ones pull their weight a bit more to help, hmmm!!
So Last week through my boredom and I have spent an awful lot of money online since being off sick, I decided to buy some scales, I knew that my trousers were getting tight (OK OK I couldn't do them up) so I brought some fat trousers aka a larger size but also got some scales as plying on the weight won't help whatever illness I have or make the healing process easier. Now I won't tell you what I weigh but i'm almost at obese on the BMI scale and i'd rather not get there. So thanks to hubby who went to work today and came back with Krispy Kreme doughnuts he likes me just the way I am  but basically he is a man and like the size of my breasts just the way they are!!!
So as I have the scan tomorrow (Monday) and may well need some chocolate we (ha ha yes I said WE hubby has no get out clause) we are starting a diet for flippin heck 4 weeks, I give it 2 but it'll be good if we could make it to 4. As I can't exercise or even walk far I won't be getting any extra treats but hubby has more calories than me and is already mocking me about it.
 so we've cheated and chosen the "Saints and Slimmers" 4 week package of delectable microwave meals (only one at dinner time) a shale or meal replacement bar for lunch and porridge for 28 days straight sounds more like torture they do however encourage you to add fresh fruits and veg to your meals and on the additional plus side you get snack bags of pretzels or raisins mmmm yummy will I say that in 4 weeks time. Hubby is already talking about wasting away ......................
So for the grand old price of £97.99 each should be £211.50 each but I think I would have cried if i'd have paid that for microwave meals and dried snacks and tons and tons of porridge!!
We thought this would stop us from making up a dieting and this is what is in the box and NO I am not advertising for them because I wouldn't feed my dog this food although saying that I haven't tried it yet we will wait until next week and see if i'm still doing it and not ebaying it!!
Our monthly 1200kcal box is ideal for those who have decided to kick start 2013 with a diet and lose weight. For only £3.50 per day we are offering you a pack that contains all of your breakfastslunchesevening meal andsnacks for the month. All you need to do is add in some fresh fruit and vegetables and you’ll be set to lose a sustainable 2lb a week (we don’t believe in crash diets) which people typically lose on a Saints & Slimmers plan and the results will stay! 

Did you know our 1200kcal box contains an average of 200kcals more than other home delivered options and it will be delivered to you the next working day (if ordered before 2pm).  

You’re box will include the full selection of our product range so you can taste everything over your 1 month plan (there is no commitment for you to take anything more and if you’re not happy just return everything within 28 days for a full no quibble refund). You’ll experience our great tasting products and also benefit from our Meal Replacement Products that have added L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract that are clinically proven to aid weight loss. 

The box contains the following: 

Wish us luck but for now we're ordering a Chinese YUM!!! well it is Chinese New Year it'll be rude not Too!!!
TTFN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment