Monday 26 September 2011

I WANDERED lonely as a cloud
          That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
          When all at once I saw a crowd,
          A host, of golden daffodils;
          Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
          Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
Well ish!!!!!!!!!!!

Took the dog out for a very very long walk yesterday in our closest field (that doesn't have anything growing in it) and I screamed when I saw a dead mouse, was terrified to walk under the electric pillons
 (probably can't hear them in the city as they are too high OR there is too much noise and they get drowned out) but I swear it was like the film "The Happening" 

freaked the living daylights out of me and THEN the wind started blowing and that is more like "Signs"
 and i'm not kidding. Because where we live NOONE would hear us scream

 and we walk a dog that is sooooooooooooooooo placid they would probably roll over for a tummy tickle if they thought one of us was in danger.

So I ran (and trust me I don't run anywhere unless i'm being dragged by the dog) under the pillons, past the dead mouse. past the whistling fields aaaargh and back home hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Yes hubby does almost all of the walks with the dog normally.


But we did decide that I needed a drink (albeit a diet coke) at the local that we have thus far managed to avoid for the past (almost ) 3 months. Warm and inviting welcome???? 
NOPE :-( we had such high hopes,
 in fact most of our move to the bungalow was based on a pub being opposite oh well!!!

Mind you avoidance techniques are at a maximum right now as milk monster looks like he has done 4 rounds with Mike Tyson. Not being content with walking and running already milk monster has now taken to climbing up furniture, toys in fact anything he can find. This particular occasion its was his kids bench straight onto the top and then a nose dive down (he truly thought he could fly,
 telly has a lot to answer for)  
nothing we could do unless we too were primed with superman speed and agility.

Have spent the entire rest of the day collecting Avon catalogues, sorry please don't deliver again (26 of them), i'm allegic (2 of them) I already have an avon lady (1) and then but Wendy, but Elaine does Avon here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm might not become a millionaire then lol!!!


And I feel sooooooooooooo flippin tired all the time, hubby and me literally fall into our bed and night and its lights out 


in fact yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!!!

TTFN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment