Friday 22 July 2011

“Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn,” “Gone With the Wind,” 1939

Since my last blog I have not really done a lot. Other than (continue) to unpack the boxes that just keep on coming. Can't believe I've left so many at my mums as well :( that'll be more to pick up tomorrow when we go back (nearly said home) and unpack.

Every room is now clear, I can't say finished as we have a mass of picture frames and nowhere to put them as yet. I am a pictureholic and have taken quite a few pictures in my time. In fact I get to the point of being really pleased with myself when one of my friends uses one of my photos I've taken in their Facebook. Sad I know!!!!

The other thing I've been sorting out is the boys schools, have now got both of their uniforms and they are good to go. Both understandably nervous but they are good boys and i'm sure they'll make friends. They aren't too sure about their uniform one have a super large flower on one side of his sweatshirt and the other a sextons wheel which looks ok until one sings about "****** & the flower tots" in reference to his brothers top and the other retorts back with "you want to have sex la la la " and scarily he is just 8. Not a great come back but the best he could do and I wouldn't allow hubby to help him with a more comical one!!!!!

Then the job front both me and hubby are on a mission to find a job asap. I've had 4 calls about jobs so far and have an interview on Tuesday (wish me luck) but still awaiting news on hubby. Hubby thinks Norfolk is a female dominated land where there are no jobs for men only jobs for women, hmmm (keep looking lol) I think its the masculine side where he wants to be the breadwinner but really we have no choice as to who works we just need some form of income. Personally i'd like to stay at home, work a bit of part time nursing, run the bouncy castle business, I have already got a contact to start selling Avon and be there for the boys, oh and blog. However I have one minor moan about looking for jobs, how many recruitment agencies are there exactly???? You apply for one job and that doesn't get spoken about but they have other positions you might be interested in!!! Hmmmm no I can look for myself and I liked the job that I originally applied for pleaase????????????????

Popped into Norwich yesterday for one of the school uniforms and was surprised by how nice it was. Lots of market stalls. Mini shops down cobbled streets and then the usual big name shops. One thought clothes ..........................................yay and for my daughter when she visits Primark can't lose. There appears to be loads more to see but we had 3 hungry boys by then so it was off to McDonalds, when they saw it it was like watching someone seeing a mirage of water after being stuck in the desert for weeks lol!!

I am pleased to say that hubby has started training with his beloved vets team and he can't wait to train again next week bless him. Wants to get fitter and ready for possible selection when a match comes up. He was full of aches and pains the next day but no pain no gain as they say. I said I would join fat club on Thurs and older boy has footie training on Fridays so apart from younger man we're all sorted. Baby has loads of clubs he can join lol!!!

Have an eventful weekend, off to my friends 10th wedding anniversary tomorrow night, huge congrats!!! Means me and hubby get a hall pass without the kids woo hoo!!!! Sunday picnic in the park (perhaps some rounders perhaps not lol) and Monday bringing back my daughter to stay with us for the week before the next weekend when the whole tribe descends lol!!!

TTFN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment